• Quiet time 10PM
• Check in time 12PM
• Check out time 11AM
• Two Gate Cards - $15 per replacement card
• Registration/payment due immediately upon arrival. Cash, Credit Card & Debit Card accepted.
• Site Transfer Fees $25
• RV and vehicle Resort tags must be displayed at all times when in the Resort.
• RVs must be well-kept and in good condition; RVs 10 years or older must be approved by management.
• Solicitation or signs for the sale of products/services will not be allowed.
• A 10 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced.
• Swimming and fishing are NOT allowed in the retention pond.
• BEWARE!! There are snakes in the area. Do NOT feed birds/wildlife. Do NOT leave food out for any animals.
• Hurricane Procedures: In the event of an ordered evacuation, you are required by state law to evacuate the property. No refunds or transfer of reservations to alternative dates in the event of voluntary/mandatory hurricane or storm evacuations.
• ALL vendors must be licensed, insured and approved by Resort management.
• No sub-leasing is allowed.
RATES PER SITE (maximum of 6 guests per site):
• One RV, Two vehicles, Two adults 12 yrs & older, Two children 2-11 years old (Additional persons $10 per person per night).
• No tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV.
• All fines are applied to account and will reflect on final bill.
• Monthly (extended stay) sites are subject to site checks.
• Please keep your site clean & safe. A site clean-up fee may be assessed if left dirty.
• One Small outdoor table and chairs (no indoor furniture or trashcans outside on site)
• Plants and one small outdoor table are permitted alongside RV or in the Picnic areas at your site.
• Canoes; Boats and Kayaks storage must be approved by office.
• No open campfires allowed. Manufactured outdoor cooking/charcoal grills and above ground fire pits with proper fire arrestor are permitted.
• Canopy and Awning tiedowns must be visible at all times; if they are not in use, please remove or mark them clearly for lawn maintenance safety.
• Carpets are not permitted in the Grass (please keep them on the gravel or in the gravel picnic area)
• No clotheslines; freezers/refrigerators; fencing; barriers of any kind; dog kennels, pens or dog runs; decks or porches; window air conditioners are allowed. Generators may only be run during power outages and with management approval.
• Water hoses/sewer lines must be free from leaks and have proper connectors.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS:
• Visitors must check-in at office. You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
• All children must return to their site by 10PM; Children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision at all times.
• Children under the age of 16 must wear a helmet when riding a bicycle (Skateboards and in-line skates are not permitted)
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS AND FIREARMS:
• Absolutely NO discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
• All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
• No alcohol is permitted in any common area (unless approved by management).
• St. Ives RV Resort, or any of its representatives, staff or owner will NOT be responsible for people of any age driving while under the influence.
• Smoking is prohibited in all Resort buildings. Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles, site cleanup fees apply.
• No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Resort will be tolerated.
• Maximum of two (4) pets per site (rates include 2 pets)
• Dog Stakes Must be visible at all times and cables pulled in after each use.
• No aggressive breeds of dogs allowed: Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd and Pit Bulls.
• Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
• All pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES. Pets may not be left outside unattended or left to run without a leash afterhours.
• Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and are NOT allowed.
• Dispose of pet waste IMMEDIATELY using pet waste stations. Waste fee - $50 fine, failure to comply will result in $10 charge per day following notification.
• Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets and failure to dispose of waste will not be tolerated.
VEHICLE RULES (two vehicles per site):
• Do NOT drive through or park in vacant RV sites. $55 fine applied
• All persons must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on the Resort property including golf carts.
• No parking on the road or on the grass - $50 fine
• Lock all vehicles and RVs.
• The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is prohibited on Resort property.
• No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs allowed (Insured & Bonded Mobile services are welcome on premises with notification to the front office)
• DETAILING SERVICES MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN WATER
• Golf carts must be well maintained and compliant with local laws.
BEHAVIOR AND NUISANCES ($250 Call Out Fee After Hours):
• Excessive noise/nuisances created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated. An after-hour disturbance fee may be assessed for any calls received.
• Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on Resort property. Obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at staff member or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facility is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the Resort immediately without refund at the sole discretion of Resort management.
Damage to Resort property, including but not limited to- restrooms; utilities; landscaping; vehicles; street lights or signage is strictly prohibited. Guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. St. Ives RV Resort assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, injury, accidents or losses from any cause. St. Ives RV Resort is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests/visitors. St. Ives RV Resort is not responsible for any personal property or damages of property not in compliance with the rules. St. Ives RV Resort reserves the right to limit the stay and number of persons per site. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of tenancy and barring from the property. These Rules supersede any previously written or discussed. Rules and rates may be changed at any time without prior notice. Violation of any rules may result in you being asked to vacate the property; NO REFUNDS. By receipt of St. Ives RV Resort’s Rules, you acknowledge your agreement with the terms and conditions.